Digital Media Copyright Act (DMCA) Disclaimer
All published content copyrights to their respective owners. APKPolice.com and its owners do not claim ownership of any content published on this site unless otherwise stated. APKPolice.com does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property laws and follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. § 152, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA); if any content is found to be in violation of the DMCA, please contact us following the “DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification” guidelines below and we will immediately investigate and remedy the potential infringement or violation.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification:
In order for us to respond, you must provide us written notice that substantially complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyrighted work’s owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of said owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are alleged, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit APKPolice.com to locate the material;
Please note, providing direct URLS in the notification is the best way to help us locate the infringing content.
- Reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact the complaining party. Such information includes an address, telephone number, and an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the manner in which the material is used is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or any pertaining law;
- And, a statement that the information in the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is either the copyright owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Any complaint that is not written and does not meet these requirements is not required to be honored by law. In order to ensure an accurate and expedited review of your complaint, please ensure that all requirements are met and sent to dmca (at) apkpolice (dot) com OR submit via the contact form.