“Where is my Train” is a one stop solution for getting accurate info on Indian Railway offline train schedules, checking seat availability & fares, PNR status tracking, live train tracking and a lot more that also works offline without internet or GPS.
– Offline Train Schedules for all IRCTC Trains
– Accurate Indian Railways Train Info, Seat Availability and Fares
– PNR Status Tracking & Notification
– Live IRCTC Train Tracking without Internet or GPS
– Alarm to wake you before your station/destination
* The train app has IRCTC Railways schedule / time table completely offline. You don’t have to know train number or names. Smart search allows you to use train source & destination, partial train names with best accuracy.
* Check seat availability and fares for your IRCTC train. Finds availability and status for all coach class. The app covers Konkan Railway, Central Railway (CR), Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Eastern Railway (ER), Western Railway (WR) and all other Indian railway zones.
* Accurately spot your Train: Get live IRCTC train status anytime, anywhere. You will also get real time updates on train running status. It works without internet or GPS as it uses cell towers information to find the location.
The app allows you to share train location with you friends & family via the share feature. Also set Alarm to wake you up before you railway station has reached. You can also book an Uber to pick you from your train station..
* Enter you PNR to check current status and predictions. Receive Automated PNR status update notifications for your train. The app can also automatically scans your SMS for PNRs and alerts you the changes in PNR Status and train schedules.
The train app also allows you to send your tickets and PNR status to your friends via the app with share feature.
What more? This app is also integrated into Android Wear Smart Watch Moto 360 and Uber for booking your cabs from station.
Disclaimer: The app is privately maintained and does not have any affiliation whatsoever to Indian Railways or NTES or IRCTC.